This is the Privacy Kit. Fifty two things you can do to improve your privacy. None of these things should take more than twenty minutes or half an hour to do, and some of them will take considerably less time than that. You don’t have to do all of these things, or most of them, or even any of them. You can do all of them and find links to even more ways to improve your privacy. You can read through these and decide to do none of them. Even then you’ll hopefully have a better idea of who is interested in acquiring your personal information and why.
27. Encrypt your phone.
28. Check your fitness and health devices and apps.
29. Encrypt your hard drive.
30. Read the privacy policies. Ask some questions.
31. The Internet Of Things That Really Shouldn’t Be Connected To The Internet.
32. Your devices belong to you.
33. Cameras and microphones.
34. Give ’em fake information.
35. View yourself as someone else.
36. Use more than one provider.
37. Only link services together with good reason.
38. Switch your search engine.